Lana Farson, M.S., L.Ac., Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist

Eczema: Foods to Avoid

In Asian medicine, there are two basic types of eczema.  These are ‘blood-deficient’ dry eczema and ‘damp-heat’ wet eczema.  To help in the relief of this skin condition, it is helpful to avoid the following foods as they can be aggravating to the body’s systems:

• Alcoholchocolate cake
  • Chocolate
  • Citrus
  • Fried Foods
  • Garlic
  • Onions
  • Pepper
  • Spicy Foods
  • Sugar
  • Shellfish

Regarding shellfish….. Recently, it has been discovered that crab, lobster, and shrimp contain a lot of copper.  From a Western medical perspective, excess copper absorbed in the system can promote inflammation or growth.  Incidentally, there has been a long-standing belief in the Chinese dietary system that shellfish promotes inflammation.

Talk with your practitioner about foods that would be helpful for your specific case.

16 Comments

1. paintball says:

It’s awesome in favor of me to have a site, which is helpful in support of my know-how.
    thanks admin

2. You can watch your pc being an electronic version of a file cabinet: it styores information you
    intebd to retrieve in thhe future. The mouse’s motoon is translated
    via a cursor that’s displayed on your computer s video input (https://geniuszone.biz) screen. People have
    this specifics of you once you visit certain websites
    where they track their user’sactivities.

3. If your tech support vendor is directing you to definitely download Linux OS as ISO file, ensure you
    have a very fast web connection with your system. The mouse’s
    motion is translated through a cursor that iss displayed on the pc screen. People
    have this specifics of you once you visit ccertain websites where they track
    their user’s activities.

my blog post computr rpair [https://graetgossip.com]

4. I used to be suggested this website by means of my cousin. I’m not sure
    whether this post is written by him as no one else know such specified approximately
    my difficulty. You’re incredible! Thanks!

5. beverlypier says:

Welcome to my blog ! I’m Beverly Pierce.
    Even though I jokingly credit my grandmother for my writing talent, I know that it is a talent I have fostered from childhood. Though my grandmother is a writer, I also started out young.
    I’ve always had a way with words, according to my favorite teacher . I was always so excited in science when we had to do a research paper .
    Now, I help current students achieve the grades that have always come easily to me. It is my way of giving back to students because I understand the troubles they must overcome to graduate.

Beverly – Academic Writing Professional – Sergreport Company

6. beverlypier says:

Hello guys, my name is Beverly!

I`m an academic writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Writing has been my passion for a long time and now I cannot imagine my life without it.
    Most of my books were sold throughout Canada, USA, Old England and even India. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their nerves.
    People ask me “Mr, Beverly, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can solve all their problems!

Professional Academic Writer – Beverly – Sergreport Band

7. kyapier says:

My name is Kya. And I am a professional academic writer with many years of experience in writing.

My goal is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several associations as a volunteer and have assisted in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a full-time writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my works in different countries like England and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many people from different parts of the world. Students always come to me because I work no matter how complex their projects are. I help them to save energy, because I feel fulfilled when people come to me for professional help.

Academic Writer – Kya Pierce – Ebrcn Team

8. ambercrou says:

I’m an expert writer who loves to bring smiles to people’s face.

Writing is what I do for a living and I am so passionate about this. I have worked with several organizations whose goal is to help people solve writing problems.
    I love traveling and have visited several countries in the past few years.
    I’m happy to have written several books that have contributed positively to the lives of many. My works are available in several parts of the world. And I’m currently working with service providers that help people save time. Being a part of this team has open more opportunities for me to excel as a writer. I have worked with different people and met many clients as a writer.
    I can handle any kind of writing and provide nothing but the best. People come to me all the time to ask if I can solve their assignment problems and I accept. I find pleasure in assisting them to solve their problems as a writer.

Academic Writer – Amber – Rhythmnmotionstudio Company

9. ambercrou says:

My name is Amber. And I am a professional academic writer with many years of experience in writing.

My main focus is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several groups as a volunteer and have assisted people in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a passionate writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my works in different countries like USA, Russia and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many students from different parts of the world. Students always come to me because I work no matter how hard their projects are. I help them to save energy, because I feel fulfilled when people come to me for writing help.

Academic Writer – Amber – Vahealthchartbook Corp

10. lianaly says:

Hello, I’m Liana.
    Welcome to my homepage . I started writing in high school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for almost a year before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research papers because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing skill with a love of learning, dissertation writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about assisting the students of the future in their school career. When they don’t have time for their paper , I am there to help.

Liana Lynn – Academic Writing Help – Literaturematters Confederation

11. agatawhit says:

Thanks for visiting,
    I’m Agata Whitley.
    If you’ve ever been too busy and couldn’t finish a research paper , then you’ve come to the right place. I assist students in all areas of the writing technique. I can also write the essay from start to finish.
    My career as an academic writer started during my school years . After learning that I was very able in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a profession.

Talented Academic Writer- Agata- //www.hipdoghomestudy.com/]Hipdoghomestudy Confederation

12. lianaly says:

Hi everyone , I’m Liana Lynn.
    Welcome to my about page. I started writing in high school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for a while before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research assignments because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing ability with a love of learning, academic writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about assisting the students of the future in their school career. When they don’t like their assignment , I am there to help.

Liana – Professional Academic Writer – Literaturematters Band

13. sabrinar says:

Hey, my name is Sabrina Russell!

I`m a professional writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
    Writing has been my passion since early childhood and now I cannot imagine my life without it.
    Most of my books were sold throughout Canada, USA, Old England and even Australia. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their nerves.
    People ask me “Please, Sabrina Russell, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can solve all their problems!

Professional Writer – Sabrina – Check this Band

14. lynseyvel says:

I’m an expert writer who loves to bring smiles to people’s face.

Writing is what I do for a living and I am so passionate about this. I have worked with several companies whose mission is to help people solve writing problems.
    I love traveling and have visited several countries in the past few years.
    I’m happy to have written several books that have contributed positively to the lives of many. My books are available in several parts of the world. And I’m currently working with service providers that help people save time. Being a part of this team has open more opportunities for me to excel as a writer. I have worked with different people and met many clients as a writer.
    I can handle any kind of writing project and provide nothing but the best. People come to me all the time to ask if I can solve their assignment problems and I accept. I find pleasure in helping them to solve their problems as a writer.

Academic Writer – Lynsey Velasquez – Mathhomeworkanswer Team

15. amikenn says:

Hello, I’m Ami Kennedy.
    Welcome to my homepage . I started writing in high school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for a while before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research papers because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing skill with a love of learning, research paper writing only makes sense as a job.

Ami – Professional Academic Writer – //www.tahoeshotokan.com/]Tahoeshotokan Company

16. At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read other news.